Update for today:
There is not a lot new this week. We continue to do wound care on Kaytlin’s feet twice a day. They are looking much better and I am starting to see more pink in places that had been white. Believe it or not, it is a beautiful sight! :) We have started to do some stretching and formal weight bearing. I have discovered not only is Kaytlin a Drama Queen, but she could serve as a strong man as well. She fights the stretching with every ounce of muscle she has! I am glad to know this little girl is a fighter! Although by the time I am finished with our "routine", my arms are jelly. For only weighing 23 pounds, she is a tough little cookie.
Please continue to lift Kaytlin's healing up in your prayers. We feel them and know that God is in control.
3/8/2007
No comments:
Post a Comment