Date: 5/6/2007
Subject: Four Generations

Update for today:
I wanted to share this photo with you. This is a picture of my Grandma (who will be 90 in December!), my Mom, Kaytlin, and me. Although I hate seeing myself in pictures, this one is special. In a somewhat spur of the moment decision,(I had told my Mom we weren’t going to come.) Kaytlin and I drove 6 hours round trip to go to the annual "Mother Daughter Banquet" at my parent’s church on Sunday. It was a good time and I am happy we went. It brought back memories from when I was a little girl...I want Kaytlin to have those good memories, too.


Oh, and if you want a YUMMY desert, try this one. It was WONDERFUL! Thank you Mrs. Wildman! :)
Cream Puff Cake

Crust:
• 1 cup water
• ½ cup margarine
• 1 cup flour
• 4 eggs

Bring water and margarine to a boil. Then remove from heat and add flour mix until it forms a ball. Then add 1 egg at a time till completely mixed in. Then spoon mixture in a greased 9x13 pan, Spread evenly through out bottom of the pan.
Bake @ 400 for 30 min.

Filling:
• 8 oz. package cream cheese
• 3- 3 ½ 0z packages of instant vanilla pudding
• 2 ½ to 3 cups milk
• whip cream
• Magic shell chocolate syrup (it’s ice cream topping that gets hard)

Mix softened cream cheese and add milk a little at a time until smooth. Add instant pudding. Beat about 1 ½ minute longer. Let set for 10 min. Spoon filling into cooled crust and spread around. Spread whip cream on top drizzle magic shell chocolate syrup on top. Refrigerate over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment